Friday, October 8, 2010

A Few Pictures


I thought I had posted these pictures. They are from a month ago - Eidi Ramazon - the day after Ramadan ends. What do you think people do after a month of fasting? You guessed it - they eat! In the morning we went out to the village of our Tajik family so the kids could do a version of trick or treating w/ their "cousins." Then we went from house to house, neighborhood to neighborhood and ate our way through the day. My family told me in all sincerity that they know people who have exploded on Eidi Ramazon from eating so much after not eating very much. I told them I didn't believe them and they pointed to another guest and said, "SHE exploded!" and the lady offered to show me the scar from her operation to sew her back together. I declined. Anyway, no worries, no one we know exploded :) Just thought some pictures of Hannah and Emmett may be in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment