
Rees built Hannah a sandbox for her second birthday and she loves it. Even though we won't be living here a whole lot longer, we'll make the most of it while we're here. It's right under a big pine tree in the back yard - so plenty of shade during the hot part of the day. As an oncology nurse, I'm pretty cautious (some may say paranoid) of protecting her skin especially during the peak hours of UV exposure so I'm really happy to have some shade :) Hannah loves to have daddy bury her and then get sprayed off by the hose when she's all done. I'm so thankful that she loves dirt, rocks, sand and sticks. It doesn't matter where in the world we are - these are "toys" she will have wherever we go. Building this was a brilliant daddy move. Rees even got a "good job, daddy!" from Hannah for this one. I think baby brother is even planning on giving her some new sandbox toys when he arrives. Isn't he thoughtful?
Oh I LOVE her!
ReplyDelete